Ready Cash Reserve (RCR)
RCR is a revolving line of credit that can be tied to your checking account. Advances are transferred in $100 increments as needed if your checking account has insufficient funds to cover incoming checks, debit card or ACH transactions.
RCR requires a loan application to be completed and signed by all account owners on the checking account. The lender will make a credit decision upon review of the application and credit report.
- Interest is accrued on all charges (interest rate subject to change)
- No minimum interest charge
- No annual fee
- Monthly payments are 4.170% of the loan account balance on the last day of the billing cycle.
- Monthly payments are automatically debited from the checking account 21 days after the statement is cycled.
- If less than $100 is available in the line of credit, the remaining available credit will be transferred.
- If the amount needed is more than is available in RCR, the remaining amount will still be transferred to the checking account, and the item will be insufficient.
Contact us for more information!