SMB Mobile Wallets
Check out fast with our mobile wallets. A mobile wallet allows you to electronically carry your SMB debit or credit card on your mobile device and make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and online. You’ll enjoy all of the protection and monitoring of your SMB debit card with the added luxury of a mobile wallet.
Meet the wallet that will change the way you pay.
More info >>
More info >>
More info >>
More info >>
How much time do you have? Because we have quite the list.
- Pay safely – Has your card ever been compromised? With the unique device account numbers and tokenized transactions, your 16-digit card number is never shared with merchants and there is no magnetic stripe to be duplicated.
- Plan B – How many times have you forgotten your wallet, purse, or your card in a pants pocket? Your mobile wallet is there to save the day.
- More rewards – We know SMB Rewards on your debit card are awesome, but when you add Samsung Rewards... one transaction = double points
- Discounts – With Samsung Pay and Google Pay, you can get exclusive offers just for using your mobile wallet.
- Keep your feet up – When you're comfy on the couch, online shopping, ready to check out and your card is in the other room, don't move a muscle! Select your mobile wallet at check out and never miss a second of relaxation.
- Fast checkout – Don't you just love waiting in the checkout line with a toddler? All of that candy and lip balm just ready to be taken home? Check out with a tap and you're home free.
- Less digging – Who has the time to clean out that purse? No more digging for your card; the phone in your pocket will do the trick.
- Hands free – Are your arms full? Pay hands-free with your smartwatch. It can't get much easier than that.
- No more shipping details – Are you an online shopper? You are always typing in your card number, expiration, security code, name on card, billing address, shipping address, etc. Sign up for Masterpass and checkout with a click.
- Thinner wallet – Is your back aching from sitting on those debit, credit, gift, and loyalty cards? Is your wallet so full it will not zip anymore? Add cards to your mobile wallet and leave them in a safe place at home.
- Lighter key ring – Is yours bulky and weighing you down? Lighten the load by adding those loyalty cards to your mobile wallet and you can say goodbye to those key tags.
Wondering why you even had to read the whole list before deciding to try it out for yourself?
Add your SMB debit or credit card to your mobile wallet today – we think you'll like it.
After your card is added to your wallet of choice, you will simply hold your device up to the merchant’s card reader to pay in stores. To pay inside apps and online, just look for and tap your wallet’s logo at checkout.
You can make purchases with our mobile wallets at participating merchants online, in app, and in stores. Look for the contactless symbol or your wallet’s logo at checkout.
Before deciding on a mobile wallet, look into what security features it offers to protect your card and personal information. With our mobile wallets, your card information is never shared when making purchases. Our fraud protection is the same for all card purchases – mobile wallet, swipe or dip. Each mobile wallet has options to protect yourself if your device is lost or stolen.
There are no fees associated with our mobile wallets. They’re purely for your convenience so you can access your money the way you want.
Android, Google Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Pay, Touch ID, and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated and are used by the issuer pursuant to license.
©2016 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox, Samsung Gear, Galaxy S and Gear S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with law. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
©2019 Southwest Missouri Bank