SMB Online Banking
Introducing a NEW Online and Mobile Banking Experience!
You're going to love how easy it is.
Features to enjoy
EASIER TO USE
- Consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Ask questions and message us right from your device
- Personalized experience
- New online travel notifications
UPGRADED MOBILE APP
- View electronic statements and notices
- Access your routing and account number
- Categorize and keep track of your purchases by adding notes, tags, and images to transactions
- Receive verification code when using a new device
- New transaction alerts & mobile app notifications
Important Changes To Your Online Banking Experience
ACCOUNT HISTORY: You will have immediate access to 120 days of account history. Additional transaction history will become available in the weeks following your first login to the new SMB Online. Electronic statement customers can find the past 18 months of statements in the Statements & Notices section.
ALERTS: Your past account alert settings did not transfer with the upgrade. You will need to set up your balance and transaction alerts in Alert preferences. To receive notifications on your mobile device, you'll be prompted to enable notifications in the new SMB Online app. If you decline and want to turn on mobile notifications later, you may do so in the notification settings of your mobile device.
EXTERNAL TRANSFERS: Scheduled external transfers - between your SMB account and your account at another financial institution - that were dated after September 22 did not transfer with the upgrade and need to be set up again.
TRANSACTIONS: On the home screen, the transaction list includes transactions from all of your accounts. You may view transactions from specific accounts by clicking on the account name.
HIDDEN ACCOUNTS: You may have accounts connected to your online banking that were previously hidden from your view. These accounts will be viewable at the time of the upgrade.
To hide an account, click on the account you wish to hide, select Settings and turn off the button next to "Display in online and mobile banking".
Logging In After Our Upgrade
Here's how you'll activate your new online banking experience when logging in for the first time. This is a one-time set up, so once you've completed these steps, you're good-to-go. Any time you log in on a new device, it'll send you a quick code to verify your identity.
Whether you're logging in for the first time on the app or at smbonline.com, you can find each experience in our video below.
- On or after September 22
- Open your SMB Mobile App and select Update to download your new SMB Online app.
- Or log in at smbonline.com
- Enter your current SMB Online ID
- Enter your current password If you don't know your SMB Online ID or password, click Forgot? and follow the steps.
- Establish Two-Step Verification Enter a phone number to receive a simple verification code via text or call. This is a one-time set up, so ensure that you have access to this phone while completing these steps. Codes are not delivered via email. Each time you log in on a new device, you will receive a code at the phone number originally provided. This replaces your login image and security questions. You can then turn on Face and Touch ID on compatible devices.
SMB Online Video Tutorials
Below you'll find quick, simple video tutorials on how to use our new SMB Online digital banking services.
SMB Online Dashboard
SMB Online ID Recovery & Password Reset
Pay Bills and People
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You will access the new online banking with your existing SMB Online ID and password.
You can enroll online and have immediate access to your accounts, bill pay, and much more.
If you are a business, you can complete our Business Banking Online application and will receive your login information by mail. You can always stop by any of our locations to apply.
Choose Forgot? when logging in to view your SMB Online ID and reset your password. You will need your account number to access this information. If you are unable to complete the steps, give us a call and we can help!
Yes, the new system uses a secure feature called two-step verification. Two-step verification is an important security tool to help ensure users do not fall victim to account compromise. This replaces your past watermark and security questions.
When you set up two-step verification, you will enter a phone number to receive a simple verification code via text or call. This is a one-time set up, to ensure that you have access to this phone while completing these steps. Each time you log in on a new device, you will receive a code at the phone number originally provided.
Chat with us online, give us a call, or stop by any of our locations - we're happy to help!