eStatements-Plus - Electronic Delivery of Statements and Notices
What's important to you in a bank product or service? Accessibility? Technology? Security? Southwest Missouri Bank's new online financial tool “eStatements-Plus” gives you all of this.
Receive your account statements and notices via email. eStatements-Plus are just like your original paper statement or notice only emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. They can be viewed, printed, or saved to your local computer. eStatements-Plus are secure and FREE!eStatements-Plus Features
- Next day delivery - Your paper statement may take two to three business days to arrive by U.S. Mail. eStatements-Plus provides next day delivery of your statement or notice. When your statement cycles, it will automatically be emailed to you - usually early the following morning.
- Secure - Your SMBonline ID and Password are your keys to eStatements-Plus. eStatements-Plus also uses a security phrase which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from Southwest Missouri Bank. This will help safeguard you against unwanted phishing attempts.
- Accessible anywhere - Because eStatements-Plus are emailed to you, you can access your statement or notice from anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer equipped with the recommended system requirements and an Internet connection.
- Identity Theft Protection - eStatements-Plus prevents the possibility that your statement could be stolen from your mailbox, a common form of identity theft.
How do I get started?
You must be a SMBonline NetTeller customer to enroll for eStatements-Plus. You will be able to enroll for eStatements-Plus by logging into SMBonline and clicking on eStatements-Plus. If you are not currently a SMBonline NetTeller customer, CLICK HERE to apply.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. To download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®, CLICK HERE.
- We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL encryption. For information on supported browsers CLICK HERE.
- You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s)
*Acrobat and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and in other countries. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ACROBAT READER.