Home Purchase Checklist
This list will assist you in assembling the information we need to pre-qualify your loan application. Providing these documents will ensure your loan application is processed more accurately and closed in the shortest time possible. We are here to help, so don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
The following documentation is needed for all borrowers at application:
- Most recent pay stubs
- Copies of your personal and business federal income tax returns from the last two years
- If you are planning on getting a Missouri Housing Development Commission (MHDC) First-time Home Buyers Loan, three years of tax returns will be required
- W-2 forms for the past two years from all employers for each applicant
- Most recent bank statements
- An estimate of the purchase price
- A copy of your Purchase Contract, signed by all buyers and sellers will be required for loan approval.
- You will need to have homeowners insurance in place the day you close. If you know what agent or insurance company will be providing insurance, please provide that information.